All our courses are available for onsite delivery at your location. You provide the training facility and we provide the course materials and instructor.
Meet the professional development needs of your staff and maximize your training resources when you include one or more of our seminars in your organization's in-house training program. Any course can be held at your location either exclusively for your employees, or you can partner with another agency, city, state or federal sector group in your area.
- Customize your training program to focus on issues important to your organization.
- Bring public sector HR experts and experienced trainers to you.
- Get your staff certified all at once – IPMA-SCP or IPMA-CP.
- Stay up to date with the most current and emerging concepts in the public sector HR profession.
- Deliver the same high-quality training as our individual online courses offer while minimizing travel costs, maximizing training budgets and learning alongside your colleagues.
Before you contact us to set up a training, please consider the following (we’ll need answers to these questions in order to provide you with an accurate training quote):
- Which course(s) are you interested in hosting?
- What are your preferred training dates?
- How many people will be attending the training?
- Where will the training be held (address and type of facility)?
- What address should we send the course materials to?
Hosting an IPMA-HR Training FAQs
Where can I hold the training?
The location/venue of the training, and expenses associated with use of the venue, are the sole responsibility of the hosting agency/chapter.
How much are the instructor expenses/fees and who is responsible for paying them?
The hosting agency is responsible for instructor fees/travel expenses (invoice bundling is available upon request).
How do I become an IPMA-HR-recognized trainer?
IPMA-HR offers a Train the Trainer session, which can be added on as an additional day of training. Additional trainer fees and expenses apply.
What happens after I schedule the training?
We will need a spreadsheet with the participants’ contact information: name, title, agency, address, phone and email.