Virtual Training Now Available!
Professional development opportunities for your staff are important whether they’re in the office or working remote. That is why all IPMA-HR courses are now available for you to host virtually or onsite at your location.
Meet the professional development needs of your staff and maximize your training resources when you include one or more of our training courses in your organization's training program. Any of our courses can now be held 100% virtually or at your location either exclusively for your employees, or you can partner with another agency, city, state, or federal sector group in your area.
- Customize your training program to focus on issues important to your organization.
- Bring public sector HR experts and experienced trainers to you.
- Get your staff certified all at once – IPMA-CP, IPMA-SCP, IPMA-CE.
- Stay up to date with the most current and emerging concepts in the public sector HR profession.
- Deliver the same high-quality training as our individual online courses offer while maximizing training budgets and encouraging team development.
Contact us to see how we can help you bring professional training to your team. To better assist you, please provide the answers to the following questions:
- Which course(s) are you interested in hosting?
- Will this be Virtual or Onsite training? If onsite, please provide where training will be held.
- What are your preferred training dates?
- How many people will be attending the training?
- What address should we send the course materials to?
Would you like to become a recognized trainer with IPMA-HR?
IPMA-HR requires a trainer agreement to be submitted and approved by IPMA-HR before someone is recognized as an IPMA-HR trainer.
Hosting an IPMA-HR Training FAQs
How do I schedule an IPMA-HR training?
Please send an inquiry to Training with specifics on when you would like to host the training and how many participants you anticipate for the training. A staff member will reach out within 24-hours of your request with a follow up email to set up a proposal for a training.
What is the cost of the training?
The cost of the training will vary based on which one is chosen. Please specify the training that you are interested in in your inquiry
Where do I get the materials for the course?
Depending on the course requested, IPMA-HR will provide guidance on what is included in each program.
*Please note: For the Public Sector HR Essentials Course-
Each student is required to purchase the Human Resource Management 15th Edition- Robert L. Mathis, John H. Jackson textbook that can be found on Amazon in several different formats. https://www.amazon.com/Human-Resource-Management-Robert-Mathis/dp/1133953107
How much are the instructor expenses/fees and who is responsible for paying them?
The hosting agency is responsible for instructor fees/travel expenses (invoice bundling is available upon request). This will vary based on the duration of the course requested.
Can I be invoiced for the training?
Once IPMA-HR has more specifics on the training, an invoice will be created accordingly.
Where can I hold the training?
The location/venue of the training, and expenses associated with use of the venue, are the sole responsibility of the hosting agency/chapter.
What happens after I schedule the training?
IPMA-HR will need a spreadsheet confirming the participants’ contact information: name, title, agency, address, phone and email.
Does IPMA-HR assist with catering meals?
All food and beverage is provided by the host agency if training is in person.