IPMA-HR provides all of its courses for onsite delivery at your location.
IPMA-HR can help your organization meet the professional development needs of your HR Staff.
Maximize your training resources when you include one or more IPMA-HR's seminars into your organization's in-house training program.
Whether you want to pursue IPMA-HR certification, want to recertify, or who would just like to keep their HR skills up to date, we can provide your agency with local/regional training upon request.
IPMA-HR training helps you:
- Deliver the most current and emerging concepts in the public sector HR profession
- Customize your training program to focus on issues important to your organization
- Bring expert facilitators to your staff
- Deliver training with the same high quality knowledge and skills as our online courses while allowing organizations to minimize travel costs, maximize training budgets and learn alongside your peers.
You provide the training facility and we will provide the course materials and instructor. A class can be held at your location for your employees and/or partner with another city, state, or federal sector group in your area.
Before you contact IPMA-HR to set up a training, consider the following aspects of your proposed training- (These questions need to be answered in order to provide an accurate training quote)
- Training of Interest
- Training Dates
- Number of Participants
- Location of Training
- Address to send Materials to
Want to Train Someone on Your Staff to Be an IPMA-HR Recognized Trainer?
The Train the Trainer session can be added onto the 4-day training as an additional day.
Additional trainer fees and expenses apply.
Whether you want to pursue IPMA-HR certification, want to recertify, or who would just like to keep their HR skills up to date we can provide your agency with local/regional training upon request.