Participate in the only training provided to Public Sector HR Executive Leadership.
The pathway to becoming an IPMA-HR Certified Executive (IPMA-CE)
Are you a high-level HR Professional looking to further develop an executive approach to HR Management?
IPMA-HR’s newest course offering will provide three days of in-person learning through lectures and activities designed to enhance practical application within your own organization in our new HR Executive Leadership Program.
The training allows public sector HR leaders to:
- Deepen and Embody Their Leadership Vision
- Navigate the Political Terrain
- Develop Executive Perspective
- Transform Strategy to Action
Module 1 – Deepening and embodying your HR leadership vision – Business Acumen, Strategic Orientation, Innovation
- Be able to articulate the “why” for each of the lenses
- Understand the operational realities of each of the three lenses
Module 2 – Navigating the Political Terrain
- Communicate with directors/elected officials to create buy-in.
- Art of influence and collaboration/coalition building
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and neutralize opposition
- Systemic approach to stakeholder/organizational needs
Module 3 – Developing Executive Perspective
- Systems thinking approach to HR
- Framework for Executive Road Map
- Customer Feedback
- SWOT Analysis
- Gap Analysis/Brutal Facts Assessment
Module 4 – Transforming Strategy to Action
- Creating an HR Strategic Plan
- Developing Goals & Initiatives
- HR Work plan
- Accountability metrics – defining outcomes and measuring success
- Communications Plan
- Change Management
Module 5 – Individual Development Plans/Capstone Project
- Program Recap
- Individual Development Plan
- Capstone Project instructions and timeline
Who should participate?
HR Director or Deputy Director
Manager who supervises employees and is in charge of core HR functions
For more information email email@example.com