SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
The Chief of HRIS is considered the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of HR Systems including security administration, business process design, user experience, reporting and analytics. The Chief of HRIS works in close collaboration with the Office of Information Technology (OIT). The position is focused on data analytics, reporting and creating effective systems to support the entire enterprise.
- Manages the daily operations of the HRIS Division of the Office of Human Resources.
- Assists with the planning and monitoring of all internal and external HRIS projects in collaboration with OIT. Serves as an SME for HRIS set-up and maintenance including but not limited to HRIS implementations and training and system administration.
- In partnership with OIT, assists with HRIS project plans and monitors project initiatives as directed by OIT's project manager.
- Leads HR strategic workforce planning to drive and inform Human Capital planning.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for support and administration of HRIS functions.
- Partners with the County Executive Office of Government Reform and Strategic Initiatives and serves as the HR liaison for CountyStat.
- Provides a Human Capital analytics technology vision, strategy and approach for scalable, efficient and automated processes that enable simple and complex data analysis.
- Assists with creating all HR related reports. Receives and interprets reports for internal customers as needed. In partnership with CountyStat, develops dashboards for key reporting metrics.
- Actively pursues the development and ongoing improvement of self-service reporting, and analytics tools and capabilities.
- Establishes an analytics network leveraging tools and processes to provide standard reports and analyses in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Communicates with employees at all levels to gain the voice of the customer, explains approaches and results, and consults on analytics services.
- Creates a Human Capital analytics center of excellence to both support end users and free your team for more advanced analytics.
- Enables HR liaisons and Human Capital leaders to become data-savvy.
- Represents the County and shares HRIS best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Continuously learns new and leading practices and applies them as applicable.
- Minimum 5-10 years related experience in a Chief or Manager role specifically in Human Resources Information Technology or related field
- Master's Degree
- Solid experience working with data and analytics and managing workforce plans
- Technology implementation and change management experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to align technology to improve business performance
- Experience with cloud-based people analytics software is an asset
- Experience with Workday, ADP, HRM Advantage, iCIMS and or any other HR Systems
How to Apply