$62,425 – $74,598
Kenosha County is looking for a Human Resource Business Partner/Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to join our team. We are looking for an experienced HR professional to support Brookside Care Center and Willowbrook, award-winning Skilled Nursing Home, and Assisted Living facilities with a specialty in diversity and inclusion. We offer an outstanding work environment and a very competitive benefits package. This role supports the administrator and department managers in the following functional areas: recruitment and retention, policy implementation, employee relations, performance management, leave administration, risk management, and employment law compliance.
MINIMUM ENTRANCE QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Risk Management or related field.
- 3 years of HR generalist experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Public sector experience preferred.
Licenses or Certifications
- PHR Certified Professional or SHRM Certified Professional - preferred
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE OF JOB DUTIES
- Federal and state labor laws
- Worker’s Compensation and claims management
- Skilled nursing facility regulations
- EEO and Affirmative Action
- Fielding EEO complaints/employee relations situations
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Conflict resolution
- Gather, organize, and evaluate data
- Resolve problems or conflict
- Remain professional and courteous at all times
- Maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Learn new software applications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position involves light physical demands, such as exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally.
Generally, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. On occasion, may be required to work before or after normal business hours and on weekdays or holidays.
- Application Review - Qualifying.
- Oral Interview - Qualifying.
- Background Check - Qualifying.
- Physical Examination/Drug Screen - Qualifying.
If you require accommodations at any point in the selection process because of a disability, please notify Human Resources in advance for arrangements.
How to Apply