$32 – $43
We are a uniquely positioned, diverse, and talented team seeking driven, customer-oriented, and innovative Human Resources Analyst I candidates with a strong background in talent acquisition to join our growing team. In this role, you will be relied upon to use your expertise to develop and facilitate fair and equitable recruitment processes that attract premier talent while working in a fast-paced environment. We are a premier Human Resources department and were awarded the prestigious 2019 award for Excellence among medium-sized agencies by the International Public Management Association (IPMA-HR).
The City of Henderson announces an examination to create an Eligibility List and to fill two (2) vacancies for the classification of Human Resources Analyst I for the Department of Human Resources. The Eligibility List may be utilized to fill vacancies for this classification for up to one (1) year.
Click here to learn more about the Department of Human Resources.
Click here to see what it's like to live in/visit Henderson.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources Management, Business or Public Administration, or a closely related field
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible experience working in talent acquisition/recruitment in a human resources department
- Note: An equivalent combination of related training and experience may be considered
- Must possess and maintain a valid Nevada or “border state” driver’s license, as defined by NRS 483
- Must pass a nationwide fingerprint-based records check, and a wants/warrants check.
- Must complete Security Awareness and National Crime Information Center (NCIC)/Nevada Criminal Justice Information System (NCJIS) certification within six months of hire/transfer and be recertified every two years. Must maintain certifications in NCIC/NCJIS as a condition of continued employment.
- Desirable: Public sector human resources experience
- Desirable: Union and non-union recruiting experience
- Desirable: Certification as a human resources professional by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) or the International Public Management Association for HR (IPMA-HR)
How to Apply
Please visit the following link to see the complete job posting and apply: