This posting has been re-opened and if you have already applied, you are still being considered and will not be able to apply to this posting again.
Come work with an amazing Human Resources team at Arapahoe County! The HR Business Partners is responsible for partnering with key members of the County's leadership and management team on organizational strategies and programs to ensure successful acquisition, development and retention of high-quality talent to support the organization's objectives and success. Designs, develops and administers effective employee relations, staffing and retention programs. Assists with process development, implementation and refinement of metrics collection projects and collaborates with key personnel to ensure continued optimization of metrics reporting. This position may support various departments /elected offices based on business needs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, meaningful work, and a flexible and supportive work environment. Some of the benefits of working for Arapahoe County include:
- 15 days (120 hours) of paid vacation per year
- 13 paid holidays (104 hours) and 1 additional floating holiday (8 hours) per year
- 12 days (96 hours) of paid sick leave per year
- Flexible work schedules and hybrid work schedule option
- Training and development opportunities to help you grow in your professional career
- Comprehensive health insurance and retirement plans – see benefits tab for more detail