$58,312 – $90,383
Are you a leader in the Human Resources field? Are you an expert on HR trends, laws and employment policies? Are you a change agent and a trusted HR business partner, developing collaborative solutions to meet the needs of all stakeholders? Then this position may be the job for you!
- Under limited supervision, manages: employee relations, performance management, payroll, recruitment, classification and compensation, and the benefits and wellness programs for JCPL.
- Designs, develops and implements HR programs to attract and maximize the talents of a diverse workforce.
- Serves as an HR business partner to all library divisions.
- Provides leadership, training and expertise on employment issues including Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADA), Workers' Compensation, FLSA, EEOC and local and state regulatory issues.
- Maintains knowledge of developments in laws, regulations and industry trends through regular training, research, participation in professional organizations and annual conference attendance.
- Collaborates and coordinates with others in cross-functional teams to accomplish strategic goals. Manages HR projects e.g. implementation of a new ERP (Workday) and digitization of employee records.
- Supervises the HR team including day to day oversight of payroll and recruitment functions.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
Three years of experience in a human resources leadership position, to include two years of supervisory experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
HR Certification strongly preferred. May be in process or completed within 12 months of hire.
Offer of employment contingent on criminal history check, motor vehicle record check and education verification.
Must be available to work evenings, weekends and minor holidays.
Note: Interview schedules
Phone/Videoconferencing: February 19-21
In person: February 26-28
How to Apply
Apply through this link:
Job closes February 10.