$64,384 – $100,601
Are you a seasoned Human Resources professional with strong analytical, research and writing skills? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative work environment with a focus on teamwork, innovation, and high-impact projects? Do you have a passion for public service? If so, then consider Loudoun County Government's Human Resources Analyst IV position as the next step in your career.
Loudoun County's Department of Human Resources is seeking an experienced HR Analyst to be responsible for performing work primarily involving human resources policy development and analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives. Under general direction, the HR Analyst performs advanced-level analytical work, writes policies, conducts research, analyzes data, develops dashboard metrics, monitors legislation, and makes recommendations on emerging human resources (HR) issues to support key management decisions. This position is a human resources subject matter expert and leads or performs special projects, interacts, and collaborates with staff and management, coordinates internally with the HR team, and serves as a resource in human resources policy and data analysis.
AS A HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST IV YOU WILL:
- Provide leadership in evaluating, recommending, developing, and coordinating new and/or revised policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies, procedures and/or law.
- Write policy and procedure documents.
- Create and/or analyze reports and perform benchmarking and data analysis regarding policy and procedure and other complex HR issues.
- Monitor state and federal legislation potentially impacting HR programs.
- Complete research and analysis on HR strategic initiatives, policies, procedures, programs, or trends.
- Produce and/or analyze HR Data Reports.
- Analyze data trends.
- Prepare statistical graphs, charts, and reports and conduct data analysis.
- Provide timely information to the Director, County Administrator, County leadership, and department staff.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource (HR) Management, Public Administration, or related field; five (5) years of related human resources work experience including policy development, research, and data analysis; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thorough knowledge of the theories, principles, and practices of Human Resources management. Advanced skill in research, analysis, problem solving, decision making and reporting. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; make presentations and facilitate discussions. Ability to conduct high-level policy and analytical evaluations and prepare recommendations. Ability to develop, interpret, and apply policies and procedures. Demonstrated skill in writing policy documents. Considerable knowledge of HRIS; the application of management information systems regarding organizing data for studies; and applicable office software applications. Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local human resources legislation. Prefer advanced skill in Excel and report design and development. Human Resources professional certification is preferred.
How to Apply
Visit our on-line employment center at https://www.loudoun.gov for more information and to apply. Recruitment #21-127-2245. EOE