$8,354 – $10,155
Final Filing Date: Open Until Filled; Applications received by June 17, 2021
at 5:00 pm PST will be included in the first review
The Housing Authority is seeking an exceptional, team-oriented candidate to work at the Management Analyst level. Management Analysts work on a wide range of analytical, management, and technical assignments supporting AHA operations and programs, and will have the opportunity to perform meaningful and impactful work for an agency dedicated to providing affordable housing in the most impacted region of the nation.
The position currently open is in the Executive Administration Department, and will report to the Director of Human Resources and Operations. Project areas may include:
- Working with the HR Director on employee relations and performance issues
- Assisting with the development of new employment or operational policies and procedures
- Conducting recruitments for open positions, and developing onboarding or training modules
- Conducting procurement activities and tracking of awarded contracts
- Researching, procuring, and implementing a variety of technical systems, including payroll and broader HRIS/HCM/HRMS systems
- Serving on the Agency’s Reasonable Accommodations Committee
- Performing data collection, analysis and reporting on a variety of agency-wide projects
AHA is particularly interested in applications from candidates with a strong track record in human resources and/or public agency operations, and a familiarity with technologies used in the management of those functions. This position requires the ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide variety of internal and external partners, lead project teams, and receive work direction from multiple department staff.
Any combination of training and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required qualifications would be:
- Education: Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in business administration, public administration, or a related field.
- Experience: Two (2) years of professional administrative and management support experience in public agency government or another agency that utilizes Yardi for financial and housing management.
- Candidates should possess strong technical skills including proficiency in common business software and document retention systems, experience with Yardi and/or Laserfiche preferred
- Top notch analytical, research and reporting, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Strong presentation, writing, and math skills are essential.
- Public sector work experience, experience with risk management, assisted housing, and some budgeting or finance/accounting experience is desirable.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid driver’s license by time of appointment is required. Must be able to be insured under AHA’s owned automobile insurance policy.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Final Filing Date: Open Until Filled; Applications received by June 17, 2021 at 5:00 pm PST will be included in the first review
To apply, candidates must submit a fully completed and signed Housing Authority employment application, including responses to the supplemental questionnaire and a resume (documents must be in Word or pdf format, and uploaded into the online application form).
The AHA application form is located in the Working With Us>Employment Opportunities section of the Housing Authority’s website at www.alamedahsg.org. The full job description and supplemental questions are on the Open Positions page in Employment Opportunities.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY
If you need a reasonable accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act, please contact the Housing Authority office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Housing Authority of the City of Alameda is an
Equal Opportunity / ADA Employer