About Job Postings
Job postings are $300 for IPMA-HR Members and $400 for non-members. Online job openings are posted for a 30 day period after payments are confirmed. Postings are listed on IPMA-HR's Job Board, as well as on our member community's home page.
Preparing to Post a Job
Please have the information about the job you are posting prepared before purchasing. We offer a variety of fields to best describe your position:
- Job Title (required)
- Job Description (required)
- Job Requirements
- How to Apply
- Company Name (required)
- City (required)
- State (required)
- Zip Code
- Salary - Low Range (required)
- Salary - High Range
- Compensation Period (Per hour, week, month, year)
You may also upload an image to use as a logo for your job posting, such as your city seal.
Posting a Job
Please review the following steps carefully:
- The Post a Job button will send you to our store, where you will need to purchase a job posting product. If you are not logged in, you will need to create an account.
- Complete your purchase.
- The payment complete page will have a large green button at the top and bottom with instructions to proceed with posting a job. It is essential that you click on that button after checkout. Your job posting contains a unique identifier that will only work for one job listing.
- Fill out all the requested information for the job posting.
- Once you are satisfied with the posting, click submit. Important: Once a job posting is submitted, you will need to contact IPMA-HR to make any changes or edits to it.
Job postings are reviewed by IPMA-HR staff during regular business hours. Your job posting will be published as soon as possible.