Simplify your testing process.
The same highly regarded tests that enable you to hire and promote with confidence are available for online administration.
SIMPLE. A computer-based testing manual is included, examinee instructions are built into the test, and tests are self-time.
EFFICIENT. You don’t have to mess with shipping, carting supplies around, shredding tests, or waiting for the results — tests are scored instantly.
COST-SAVING. Not only is the computer-based administration fee lower, but there's no restocking or scoring service fees. You are charged for the number of computer-based exams used.
SECURE. You don’t have to track or lock away test materials. IPMA-HR's computer-based exams have WebLock enabled which ensures that examinees' computers are locked down to prevent cheating.
Computer-based Testing at Home
IPMA-HR has partnered with MonitorEDU to equip agencies with the ability to allow examines to test at home with live remote proctoring.
- Concierge and proctors work with examinees to make the test day experience seamless
- Examinee identity verification
- High-stakes two cameras, one live proctor
- Incident reporting within 24 hours
- Live environment security scans, monitoring, and intervention
- Open scheduling allows examinees to test anytime
- Real human experience with no artificial intelligence
- U.S. based proctors
Ready to place an order?
Computer-based testing orders should be placed at least seven (7) business days prior to your test date.
Place an Order
Test orders are fulfilled exclusively for IPMA-HR's authorized test users. To become an authorized test user, contact us.