Join us for a two-hour web-based course to review the “new normal” in public sector compensation. This 'new normal' includes:
- Greater competition for fewer knowledge workers.
- The millennial generation of employees who value work-life balance—and do not favor the long-term.
- Baby boomers aging out of the workforce, making succession planning a must.
Is your agency prepared? Discover how the workforce has changed over the years, and gain a greater understanding of the necessity for adapting to the new normal.
The new normal encompasses the concept of Total Rewards and the use of control points and performance pay for compensation management. It also reflects the total value of employee benefits, and may include a combination of benefits beyond compensation including performance or service recognition, career development, flexible work schedules, and work-life benefits.
We also discuss trends associated with the regulatory and labor environments, as well as public sector pay management, pay progression, performance pay and total rewards.
- Gain a greater understanding of the impact of current economic trends on public sector compensation.
- Discover best practices in public sector pay management and salary planning approaches.
- Learn about emerging total rewards strategies.
In order to access this content, you must be logged in as a national member of IPMA-HR.
or Join Now