Explore the popular member benefits below to see more of what you could gain as an IPMA-HR member.
- Get member-only savings on all conferences and education, including hot-topic webinars and online courses specifically developed for public sector HR professionals, by public sector HR professionals.
- Earn the most recognized and respected public sector HR certification, IPMA-CP or IPMA-SCP.
Trusted Insight and Information
- Receive trusted insight and information through our wide range of publications, including weekly, monthly and quarterly publications focused on the unique issues and atmosphere of public sector HR.
- Get exclusive access to our Online Member’s Area where you can access resources, tools, news, networking, legislative updates, discussion groups and more.
- Search the HR Policies Toolbox for information on HR practices – over 500 sample policies created and used by IPMA-HR members.
- Gain access to full annual surveys focusing on performance management, compensation, health care cost containment and more.
- Get free access to live expert-led webinars, as well as unlimited access to the archived library of past webinars.
The Best Federal Advocacy
- Stay on top of the latest federal legislation with IPMA-HR official comment letters, issue briefs and monthly Washington Updates.
- Send your comments to IPMA-HR so we can make sure your voice is being heard.
Networking & Leadership Opportunities
- Gain access to colleagues around the world with our Online Membership Directory.
- Engage, a member-only community, gives you real-time access to other public sector HR professionals.
- Participate in IPMA-HR national committees.
Job Posting Service
Find quality applicants and advance your own career with IPMA-HR’s Job Posting Service – discounted for members.
Explore Membership Categories & Pricing