January 13, 2017
The Library seeks to model a high performance culture that encourages, supports, and invests in the development of its staff. Performance review is an ongoing process to ensure that employees are staying current, if not one step ahead in their duties and mission-critical competencies.
This plan is intended to:
- Encourage each employee to take ownership of his or her performance
- Provide an administrative mechanism for identifying and tracking needs and plan expectations
- Assist in planning employee training and development activities
- Align employee development with the mission, goals, and objectives of the Library and its various departments and branches
- Allow supervisors to develop a better understanding of their staff’s professional goals, strengths, and development needs
- Provide a basis for discussion periodically and tracking progress throughout the year
You must be logged in as a member to see the full content.